Urinary hormone testing provides a unique diagnostic view that no other hormone testing offers. Because it assesses both parent hormones and their corresponding metabolites, it reveals how the body is breaking down key hormones like estrogen, progestogens, androgens, cortisol and melatonin.
This testing gives insight into whether we are fully detoxifying our hormones, which is important because some hormones can be carcinogenic if they don’t break down properly – leaving us more at risk for a variety of diseases, like cancer.
• Weight gain
• Low sex drive and performance issues
• Sleep disturbances
• Mood instability
• Brain fog
• Hot flashes
• Family history of hormone-dependent cancers – like breast or prostate
• Normal saliva cortisol levels but still experiencing symptoms of fatigue
• Symptoms of hormonal imbalance such as weight gain and insomnia
• Symptoms of PCOS, such as acne and excess facial hair
• Symptoms of menopause and ready to begin hormone replacement therapy
• Symptoms of estrogen dominance while on physiological replacement dosages of therapy