Your Cart is Empty
These toxic elements can significantly increase our risk of developing conditions like dementia, infertility, diabetes and cancer. They are also known to cause damage to the liver, kidneys and brain, as well as the cardiovascular, nervous and endocrine systems.
Essential elements are abundant, too, and only healthy when they are within optimal ranges. Nutrients like copper, iodine, magnesium, selenium and zinc are critical for enzymes that synthesize neurotransmitters and activate hormones. Bromine and lithium, while not currently classified as “essential” elements, have been shown to play a positive role in health but are also potentially toxic at excessive levels.
Your health care provider may order a heavy metal blood test if you have symptoms of heavy metal poisoning. The symptoms depend on the type of metal and how much exposure there was. Your symptoms may include: Nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
• cognitive decline, memory loss, ataxia, tremors, numbness, tinging, neuropathy, myopathy, Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis, paralysis, Parkinson's Disease, tinnitus, irritability
• lung disease, lung cancer, breathing problems, respiratory distress, pneumonia
• anemia, RBC abnormalities, hypertension, low blood pressure, hypokalemia, edema, cancers of the blood
• nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, reduced absorption of nutrients, dry mouth, metallic taste, pancreatic cancer
• osteoporosis, reduced bone mineral density
• dermatitis, eczema, dry skin, sweating, skin lesions, hyperpigmentation, hair loss, allergic skin reactions
• renal failure, elevated liver enzymes, hepatic damage, hepatic failure, suppressed hepatic detoxification, elevated hepatic enzymes
• infertility, difficulty conceiving, birth defects, miscarriage
• Has exposure to private well water or aging pipes
• Is concerned about heavy metals in foods like vegetables, rice and seafood
• Has mercury dental work
• Lives in an older home or near an industrial area
• Has thyroid-related health issues
• Has or has had exposure to MRI contrast agents
Join to Get Exclusive Offers, News, and More!